Friday, May 8, 2009

buat kamu...

now,i'm sitting here...
in the place we used to talk
sharing our story,hours and hours...
i'm gonna miss it

here,
in this place
I slammed the door before your face
For hurting my heart
But i cant stop my self to forgive you

You sat on that bench
And i hear you repeating those same old stories
But i just cant ask you to stop
Coz i really enjoy hearing your voice
I just cant stop my self from smiling
When you tell me things that make me cry inside

We grow together...
We face the problems together...
We make this place better
And we did it together

And,now...
It was history
It was only memories

I lose you
When I need you most
When I need someone to tell me everything's gonna be okay

But that's life kan?
We have to ready when everything is taken away
We born alone, right
So,i think i'll be fine without you...

So long my dearest friend
I dont think I can call you best friend
I will keep those memories inside

Buat kamu...

1 comment: